Friday, November 5, 2010

Kneeeeeeeeeeeee

My training schedule is M,T and TH on my own and Saturdays with the group. This week I ran 30 mins on Monday and it was 90 degrees after work.  MS makes me more sensitive to the heat and it was horrible since last week was not that hot!  Austin is awesome but I can't stand the heat.

Tuesday I did 10 30x30's and 30 min run. It started pouring on me during the run and it was 65 degrees and the rain was cold. But I felt AWESOME.

However I got up Weds and my right knee was hurting.  Scared I contacted my dad and he gave me some stretches and told me to ice. I don't want this to affect my training and hurt me because I am just starting to feel good and in shape again!

I admit, I did not run last night. I went to happy hour instead. And yes, of course I feel guilty and that I am going to lose every thing I have gained. But logically, 3 days off is NOT going to kill me.  Hopefully I will be okay tomorrow for my group's workout of 5 miles and 2 miles of track work.  I really just hope my knee is okay!!

I keep icing and stretching today. We'll see. As long as it's not serious I can handle a little pain but don't want this to stop me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment