Monday, November 8, 2010

Crying in my gatorade

Just talked to my dad about my knee.  He too has had knee issues over his many years of running. Basically I have overused it or something is tweaking the muscles around my knee.  Best thing to do is rest it a few days and ice, stretch etc.  I am to wear the brace at night and whenever I can. 


 Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

I of course am upset, teary eyed...okay, yeah I was crying.  So what.  Just as I am getting in the groove a set back!!  I don't even know if I will be okay to run the 8 miles on Saturday. I just hope I don't fall out of shape and lose every thing I have gained.  No matter what I am running the half in January, even if it's a 15 min mile!!!  I also hope this doesn't become an ongoing issue.  I will lose it and will have to pay for real therapy.    It's not serious as far as I know...but it has to do with AGE.

Yeah,  I'll be overweight, old and even more crazy if I can't run!!!! 

Praying the rest will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment