Sunday, November 14, 2010

Day Five Knee 'Crisis'

Still hurting.  It's a little better since I didn't walk much yesterday.  Of course, it's because I was very sick. I have Jon's cold and started a Z-pack. Well, the antibiotics made me extremely sick.  I am still a little woozy but not as bad. Just going to have to deal with the sore throat etc.

I read on Runner's World this morning that what I am dealing with is pretty common Runner's Knee. However, they make this stuff called KT Tape and may be more affective (and comfortable) than the brace.  I am going to Dick's today to get some and see how that is. I really really need to exercise and plan to do the bike tomorrow after work if I am feeling better cold/stomach wise.  Will keep icing today and resting it. Just doing laundry etc.

Tomorrow is actually sort of a 'big' day for me and I am nervous.  The exercise will REALLY help clear my mind.  I also ate totally bad while my in-laws have been here. However, being sick all day yesterday maybe helped with that situation.  Gross, I know.

More on events from tomorrow in my next entry.  I miss running...I hope this is better by the weekend. I really DON'T WANT TO GO TO THE DOCTOR if I don't have to.  I don't want to lose every thing and not be able to run the race in January...or not be able to run every again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment