Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day One of Knee 'Crisis'


Excellent article in Runner's World is keeping my spirits up that I may only be away from running for a week. I plan to try the elliptical on Thursday if I am feeling okay.

I wore the sexy knee brace (HA!) all day and it helped. Thanks to all my friends that suggested I bedazzle that thing.  I wore flats...but all my pants are hemmed for heels (as I may have previously mentioned) so I have to wear a skirt therefore exposing the lovely brace. I got a LOT of questions and some attorneys of mine decided it'd be fun to pick on me (ahem, Chavez). What else is new, every one picks on me!!  I guess 'cause I am good sport.

But I had to do some filing and pulling of files and that was hard because I had to bend up and down. I just did it very slooooowly...so not my nature to do any thing slow.  Of course by the end of the day the brace was itching and annoying but helping the KNEE which is what matters.  I plan to ice ice ice tonight and rest/elevate it.

More news on the knee tomorrow.  But tonight, I plan to drink WINE!!





(quick side note...I am a crazy cat lady)

No comments:

Post a Comment