Saturday, November 20, 2010

Hallelujah!!!!

My knee is soooooo much better!!  The rest has helped.  I am walking today with out any KT Tape and it feels amazing. Not perfect, but oh so much better.  I plan to still do the elliptical tomorrow but try running on Monday to get back on schedule.  I will go slow, ease on back into it.  I hope I didn't lose every thing I have gained, and am so paranoid it will flare up again. I just need to keep on top of it, ice, stretch etc so it doesn't get back to that point.

I swear I have gained 10lbs in the past two weeks.   It's been a crazy two weeks too with getting a new job, being sick, some family stuff and other emotionally draining things. I just want to run it all out!!  Especially as my last day at work and first day of new job approach I am getting nervous and running will help.

I am so excited to run again...pray pray pray all will be okay!!!  With the race 2 months away I really think I can get back to where I was, as long as I don't re-injury myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment