Friday, November 12, 2010

Day Four Knee 'Crisis'

It feels slightly better but still sore and puffy.  Brace helping but will not be able to run the 8 miles tomorrow. I am getting upset and impatient but know I need to calm down and really really REST over the weekend.  Luckily tomorrow is just watching football all day so I get to SIT.

I also feel I have gained 20 lbs in the past four days I have not run. Doesn't help we've eaten out with Jon's parents and I of course have over-indulged on food and wine.  I NEED TO EXERCISE!!  I plan to do the bike in the morning...however my dear husband gave me his cold I think. My throat is scratchy and I feel run down. Great, another set back!! Maybe I"ll wake up and feel like a million bucks, one can hope...


This is how I feel at this moment. 


I want to scream and cry...
                       and I just might later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment