Monday, November 8, 2010

Hmm, what to wear

While I run,  listening to my hot pink mini-iPod, I think...A LOT.  Today, while trying not to think about my painful knee, I thought about how I hate every thing in my closet. Okay, not every thing but would love some new pieces for cooler weather.  Things that FIT and don't look cheap.

With Jon in grad school at UT we are on a tight budget. No extra for my shopping addiction (yes, I am a shopaholic).  Besides new jeans I am not 'allowed' to buy much else for this season.

So, I thought of articles I read about how to shop your own closet:
(Real Simple shop your closet
I think I paired some new outfits.  I'll still have to try them on!

Another sucky thing with this knee issue is that I have to wear flats like I did today for a week or so.  I am a huge fan of heels for work.  Really any shoes I am a fan of  (I have over 60 pairs) but don't have a lot of work appropriate flats. None of my pants are hemmed for flats either so it could be an interesting week as far as work outfits go. Luckily I am off Thursday and Friday.  

Oh the things you can think when running!! 

1 comment:

  1. I think a lot too when I run. I once came up with a "Farmville" type game based on non-sequitors while running.

    i.e. I send you an empty can of french cut green beans, you plant it, and it grows into: Voltron!
    --or-- I send you the feather of a west african egrit, you plant it, and it grows into: a tongue depressor with googly eyes!

    ReplyDelete